Daily school hours are from 7:50-2:55. It is very important that students arrive on time. For safety and supervision reasons, students should not arrive at school prior to 7:20 am nor should they remain at school after 3:00 pm unless directly supervised by a teacher or staff member.
Student ID Badges
ID Badges have been distributed and each student is responsible to
have their ID on when they enter the building and go through the metal detectors.
Students are required to wear them and keep them visible at all times.
If the ID is lost or forgotten, the student must report to the front office and purchase a new ID for $1.00.
Do Not Admit (DNA) and paid replacement
Time Owed and paid Replacement
Keep ID – morning duty staff member
Dress Code Reminder
- No gloves, hats, bandanas or scarves in the building.
- Shorts, skirts and dresses should be an adequate length. While arms down the fingertips should not be touching the skin. The complete “inseam” of shorts must measure at least twelve inches.
- Leggings/jeggings must be worn with a top that is a mid thigh all the way around.
- Ripped jeans must not be ripped above the knee.
- No midriff or off the shoulder shirts or blouses.
- No spaghetti straps or low-cut tops that reveal cleavage.
- No “tube” skirts, dresses or tight knit “spandex” clothing.
- Outer garments must conceal undergarments; the act of wearing pants below the waistline or “sagging” is not permitted.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn. No flip-flop or house shoes. Sandals must have an ankle strap.
- Additional guidelines may be established by the school administrators.
Cell Phone Policy
The district Code of Conduct says that cellphones are not allowed, and we advise students not to bring them. However, we acknowledge circumstances (outside of school hours) when parents may want students to carry cell phones. Therefore, we will not be confiscating cell phones during metal detectors, be we require all cell phones to be turned off and stored in lockers throughout the day.
We will be taking cell phones that are seen or heard on school property and consequences will be applied. We will not be responsible for lost, stolen, broken cell phones. No phone call and or texting at all can be made from or received at school without permission from school personnel. School personnel will be monitoring calls made from the school.